Cessmatic is bound and will always be bound for providing the best in class services to our valuable customers.
Just in case “Want’s refund”
We at Cessmatic respect your decision and we have made our refund policy quite simple.
The refund will be initiated in the following cases only: –
All refund will be processed within 5 working days after cancellation
100 % refund will be initiated in the following conditions:
- If any plan is purchased by you and we are unable to provide that particular service at that time, then the 100% refund will be issued.
- If any incorrect plan is purchased by you and you bring to our notice at the initial stage*, then we will offer 100% refund.
- If you want to change the service and the new service fees are is less compared to the previous service for which you had paid the fees on Cessmatic portal, then we will refund 100% of the difference amount. (For better understanding please refer the change of services section on our website)
* Initial stage means within 48 hours as purchasing done but before starting the work.
In the following cases the refund will be initiated by deducting the time investing charges:
- Our team works effortlessly and confidently for giving you the unsurpassed service experience for this we invest time. If just in case you want the refund of the amount which you have given, then the refund will be calculated after deducting the time investing charges. (Depends on case to case)
- 80% refund (after deducting any fees paid to the government or any similar fees), if refund request received within the week of payment made but before the work is started.
- 50% refund (after deducting any fees paid to the government or any similar fees), if refund request received after our team member is assigned and work started.
No refund or 0% refund in the following cases: –
- If Cessmatic team had demanded the documents (related to assignment completion) from your side and you are not able to arrange the particular demanded documents, then no refund will be initiated from our side.
- If any wrong or misleading information or documents are provided by you and at some stage, we came to know, then Cessmatic team will stop working from that very moment and no refund will be initiated from our side.
- If you had purchased any service from Cessmatic portal and payment got deducted but transaction was not successful, then please wait for at least 48 hours or contact you’re your bank.
- If the time is passed for claiming the refund, then Cessmatic reserve the right to say no for refund.
- If Cessmatic team had paid any government fees or any similar fees, then for that amount no refund will be initiated.
- No refund will be granted if the output of that work is beyond the Cessmatic control.
- If due to unavailability of documents and/or requisite information from your side and our Cessmatic experts are not able to fulfil your order you are not be eligible for any refund. Cessmatic reserves the right to cancel your order.
Procedure for refund for franchise fees:-
The franchise fees can only be refunded if the franchise agreement is not signed with the purchaser.
- The fees will be refunded by the same method as Cessmatic had received it.
- The maximum time to apply for a refund is 72 hours.
- The decision to sign the agreement must be taken in 72 hours.
- The agreement will be shared within 24 hours after receiving the payment.
- If within 72 hours you had not signed the agreement (or delayed for any specific reason in writing) then Cessmatic will forfiet that partial amount and will issue the bill of the deposit amount and will treat that amount as the sale of regular service.
- Please read the franchise agreement before signing.
- You can ask for a franchise agreement as a demo copy before signing it.
- Terms and conditions are mentioned in the agreement in detailed and if you are against any of the condition then you must not sign in.
- No refund if franchise agreement is signed as it is clearly stated that its non-refundable fees.
Procedure for requesting the refund
Cessmatic believes “Time is Money”, so with this scenario, our refund process is very simple and fast.
Step 1: Contact us (by email or call us or chat us)
Step 2: Place the request for a refund
Step 3: Our team will contact you within 24 hours.
Point to remember while claiming the refund
- Refund will be initiated through the same channel* by which payment was made.
- No refund will be issued in cash mode (only electronically).
- All the information which Cessmatic team requires must be provided.
- If the same channel is not possible, then detailed information must be provided by you (like bank account detail).
- Refund will only be issued in the name of the customer only (if the same channel option is not possible).
*same channel means the mode by which payment made; the refund will be initiated by the same mode (like if payment is made by credit card then the refund will be initiated to the same credit card).
Change of services
If you had decided to avail the new service over the previous one then at Cessmatic it is possible.
Point to remember while placing the request for a change in service
- The change in a request should be placed before our team had started working on the previous service which you had opted before.
- If in between you want to change the previous service with new service, then Cessmatic team will first cancel the previous service. (Please refer our refund policy)
- In the case of swapping the services from old to new, the surplus difference amount shall be paid by you.
- All fees paid to the government or any similar fees will be adjusted before calculating the difference amount.
Factors outside our control
- The Cessmatic team always tries to complete the work in time but in some cases, government websites or platform are not working due to which long delays happen. In this case, no refund will be granted.
- Cessmatic do not guarantee the outcome of the particular work. For example, we had applied for a trademark but the department rejects it. In this case, no refund will be granted.
Superior forces event
“Superior forces event” means the events that may occur due to war, terrorisms, strike, earthquake, discontinuation of electricity supply, or any mother nature calamities or any unforeseeable circumstances.
Cessmatic shall not be considered in breach of this Contract to the extent that performance of their respective obligations (excluding payment obligations) is prevented by an Event of Superior forces event or Force Majeure or that arises after the Effective Date.